But I missed it and regretted it ever since. And now it's time. I may take a class this fall if I'm able to afford it, but I missed the FAFSA and scholarship application deadlines, so I wouldn't go back full-force (though still part-time) until next fall (unless, in the off chance I have money enough left over from my settlement (unlikely, considering all the doctors' bills I have to pay) to be able to pay tuition). Either this week or next week, I'm going to stop by MSU campus and discuss it with the registrar folks. I feel great deal of peace about this decision, though the financial side of it is a little intimidating.
I'm not asking you to, but if you'd like to help me financially in going back, you can always use my Google checkout to leave a donation. My goal is still to do any and all school without placing any further strain on my parents, financially or mentally (i.e. worrying about how I'll make ends meet), but I would like to jump right in this fall if I could. I feel up to it, especially since my new migraine preventative does seem to be making something of a difference. It's not dramatic yet, but I've actually had a couple of migraines that hit but didn't last more than a couple of hours, though normally if I get one, I'm stuck with it for a few days, even sometimes a few weeks. And since it's also an antidepressant, it seems to be keeping my anxiety in check (somewhat).
EDIT: I applied! It looks like I'll be starting in the fall, unless I run into financial hurdles I can't handle right now. And I added a link to my Google Checkout account both on the side bar and in this blog entry. Classes are going to cost around $600 for each three-hour course, unless I get scholarships/grants. So, it is there if you want to help me out a little. :)