I have a job interview at Wet Seal tomorrow at four for a part-time summer position. Exciting! It would take a little financial pressure off my parents and I. I love that they're willing to help me out, but right now, they have to help me with everything but my rent and main utilities. That's just too much.
Keep your fingers crossed!
I'm glad I decided to work on my syllabus last night and pretty much finish it off. That makes the end-of-summer to-do list a bit more manageable. The remaining items:
- Summer School
- 15-20 page term paper due July 31
- Thesis proposal
- Film recording inventory list for my students (for their first project)
- The loss of at least five pounds
And now, the recipe for homemade frappuccino:
- 20 oz. Braum's skim milk
- 2 cups of coffee, made with 3 large tablespoons of coffee grounds
- about 8-10 ice cubes
- 3-4 shots of sugar-free coffee syrup
- Optional shots of Hershey's syrup for measure
- Combine ingredients in a blender, blending on the highest setting. Watch out for foam overflow. This recipe provides about 3-4 glasses of frappuccino. A note: I advise adding one ice cube to the first glass of frapp; refrigerate the rest.
I go through this abut once a day, and the recipe lasts until five in the evening, when I'm trying to cut out caffeine anyway. It's a nice little set-up.
Let me know if you try it!
Oh, and if you're reading this on Facebook, you might want to have a look at the actual page at http://nikistarsnhreyes.blogspot.com. It's prettier (in my humble opinion), and you can subscribe to the RSS or Atom feeds, especially if you're using IE7 or Firefox. Facebook is great and all, but I've had this blog since I was 17, and I like getting my comments here. :)
Okay, gotta get ready for another oh-so-fabulous day of class for which I'm completely unprepared. Go me!