- Still no job... argh.
- My roomies and I went to the Aquatic Center on Saturday afternoon. We swam and sunbathed. Lovely.
- My nail just broke. Grrr.
- I need to replace the tires on my bike or figure out how to fix it myself. Fun.
- Roomies and I went to the Rec Center for a couple hours this afternoon. I lifted weights, did crunches, and even biked with a HR of 160+ for 15+ minutes. I don't think I've done a genuine cardiovascular workout since 8th grade before my jaw surgery. I'm astounded I actually did it.
- My hair is starting to grow out. I think it'll be long enough to get a new cut-style by the end of the month. Yesss. I don't necessarily want it long again, but I do want some actual length. (And the peasants rejoiced.)
- Summer + Iced Tea with Splenda = Me finally getting my recommended daily intake of fluids that are non-carbonated and sugar-free. Yay for being healthier!
- Finally, I've been experimenting with making healthier versions of my favorite meals. For example, tonight, I made stroganoff using turkey burger (instead of beef), soy milk (instead of milk-milk (I'm semi-lactose-intolerant)), fat-free sour cream, and whole wheat pasta (instead of egg noodles). And it was just as good. I may lose this weight after all!
Well, that's about all I've got to say. Over and out.